Youtube



Innovations in Teaching
Learning Process @
Saveetha Dental College
Published on 16 Oct 2014,
in youtube/904 Views
By-Dr.Deepak Nallaswamy
Breaking the monotony of learning process: Saveetha University Director 'invents' MILA Multiple interacting learning algorithm(MILA) attempts to replace the old style of education and create an effective ,enthusiastic and active learning environment for students. The project developed by Director of Academics in Saveetha University,Dr.Deepak Nallaswamy, breaks the monotony of hours of lectures and replaces it with facilitator mediated active learning process.

Thursday 19 February 2015

“ Saveetha university has helped to shape my career in a unique way by providing me an opportunity to work at Penn State University."---POOJYA RAM, IV YEAR ECE ‘B’ (Penn State University, USA)


SAVEETHA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
SAVEETHA UNIVERSITY
ONE SEMESTER ABROAD PROGRAM TO PENN STATE UNIVERSITY,U.S




“ Saveetha university has helped to shape my career in a unique way by providing me an opportunity to work at Penn State University. It a dream come true for me and my parents. I will always cherish the relation with my Professors at our University…”
POOJYA RAM, IV YEAR ECE ‘B’ (Penn State University, USA)

“ It is great opportunity to study one semester abroad program and  parent 
university shapes me as a budding engineer”
BISWAJIT SENAPATI,IV YEAR CSE ‘A’ (Penn State University, USA)

“ From the beginning I had an ambition to go abroad for higher studies. The one semester abroad programme has come as a blessing to me. I am sure this would not have been possible without the guidance and motivation from my faculty. It will help me to compete with international students and give me greater confidence to pursue higher studies abroad….”
MANIKANTA IV YEAR ECE ‘A’ (Plymouth University, UK)




No comments:

Post a Comment